All courses follow the same format:
- Weekly one-hour live tutorials all taught by myself.
- Half termly syllabus to guide the pupils through each half term.
- Weekly learning sheets, homework and answer sheets all saved to an online folder with easy access for the pupils.
- Every class is recorded, again, saved to online folders so pupils can rewatch and access at any time.
- The notes I make in class are converted to PDF and shared with the pupils.
- Half termly topic tests to do at home.
- An average of 6-8 students with a maximum of 10 pupils in each class.
For the 1 year Higher and Foundation IGCSE courses
- Drop in sessions prior to each class for students to ask about problem questions from homework or past papers.
- Regular practice with exam questions brought into weekly classes.
- Program of past papers to work through with problem questions reviewed in class.
2023 – 2024 term dates
All courses start the 2nd week of September. Classes run weekly throughout the school term, with breaks for half terms, Christmas, and Easter.
Further details on the individual courses can be found via the links below.