All courses follow the same format:
- Weekly one-hour live tutorials taken by myself using virtual classroom software, which will be free for you to download.
- A half termly syllabus set up in advance so every pupil can see what we are working towards, each half term.
- There will be regular learning sheets, weekly homework, and answer sheets.
- Access to the learning notes made in class each week.
- At the end of every half term there will be a test to do at home.
- All classroom resources will be on a secure site which pupils will be given access to.
- In the build up to the actual exams, exam revision guidelines will be provided along with access to past examination questions plus set mock exams to do at home.
- Each session will be recorded so that pupils who either miss a class or those who are unsure of a topic can watch at a later date.
- There will be a maximum of 10 pupils to make the tutorials more personal and to give pupils a chance of some individual feedback.
2022 – 2023 term dates
All courses start the 2nd week of September. Classes run weekly throughout the school term, with breaks for half terms, Christmas, and Easter.
Further details on the individual courses can be found via the links below.